March 01, 2026

Yippee, I Watched The Kids Next Door Show!






Yippee, I Watched The Kids Next Door TV Show For The First Time Today, And I Love Number 3, She's Very Cute And Her Design And Voice Are Fun, Anyways, I Watched The First Season And It's Good, Anyways, I Hope I Can Watch More Of This Show... 

And I'm The Only Viewer Who Discovers That Rainbow Monkeys Are A Thing In Codename: Kids Next Door? Well, The Rainbow Monkeys fit the general spirit of the trope, though they're more directly a parody of the Care Bears. Apart from the general cutesy motif (a constant annoyance of team tough-guy Numbuh 4), the show mines a lot of humor from how many bizarrely specific variants there are.

10/10 For Best Show!




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rina's Post Features!

At Least Willow Mace Got Some New Friends, Since She Moved Tables In Our Lunch Period...

 Hi, So Anyways, Willow Mace Moved To A Different Table In Our Lunch Period... Apparently, She Had Some New Friends So She Moved, So It'...