July 04, 2026

Misty Luggins's Tongue, Basically I Never Seen It Until Now!

 Guys, I Have Never Seen Misty Luggins's Tongue Before In The Second Bad Guys Movie, But It's My First Time Seeing It! Her Tongue Appears For A Few Seconds, LOL, So Enjoy These Images! 












Um, So I Realized That Misty Luggins's Tongue Looks Like A Fluffy Camel's Tongue (You Know, The Tongue That All Fluffy Camels Have) And They Use It To Lick It, (Sorry That I Know A Few Camel Facts, Camels Are Not My Type Of Animal) Anyways, I Got The Realization! - R.T 










1 comment:

  1. If The Commissioner Stuck Her Tongue Out, It Will Be Like This, Like In The Videos Of The Camel Tongue (Can't Link The Video, But A Search Link Instead (https://www.google.com/search?q=Fluffy+Camel+Tongue&rlz=1C1VDKB_enUS1147US1147&oq=Fluffy+Camel+Tongue&gs_lcrp=EgZjaHJvbWUyBggAEEUYOTIHCAEQIRiPAtIBCDYzODNqMGo3qAIAsAIA&sourceid=chrome&source=chrome.ob&ie=UTF-8)

    You Can Check Out The Video Here (On The First Result) It Sort Reminds Me Of The Commissioner Doing This (Not In The Movie, But My Idea)

    ReplyDelete

Rina's Post Features!

Severian Has Been Announced In Zenless Zone Zero, And My Thoughts On Him!

 Zenless Zone Zero Has Some Good News, They Already Introduced The New Chapter, And The New Characters! Anyways, I'm Really Hyped For Se...