Hey Guys, After News That Will Be Covering Ai Miyashita's Song "Genius Of Fun" Or It's Original Title "Tanoshii no Tensai" To A New Project By Nijigasaki, Where Us Members Let Us Cover Other Members' Songs!
The Song I'm Covering For The Project, "Genius Of Fun" Originally Sung By Ai Miyashita, Is Now Covered By Me!
Anyways, Here's A Music Video That Came Out Singing And Dancing To This Song, And I Look Amazing And Cool In It!
Anyways, I Hope My Fans Can Enjoy This New Song Of Mine! And Also Make Ai Miyashita Proud As Well! 🧡- R.T
Rina-Chan, I'm Glad You Became An Idol In The Cover Song Industry! It Really Makes Me Proud To See You Perform Your First Cover Song In The History Of Nijigasaki, I'm So Proud Of You!
ReplyDeleteYou Totally Nailed Ai-Sama's Song In Your Own Voice, Very Cool!
ReplyDeleteI Wonder What Idol Should Cover Your Song, Rina-Chan?
ReplyDeleteRina-Chan, I'm A Big Fan Of You, Thanks For Sharing Your First Cover Song With The World!
ReplyDeleteI Wish You Made A Single Containing This Song, And Listen To It All Day!
ReplyDeleteRina-Chan, After Reading Your Story About Your Determinations When Making This Music Video With You, It Really Makes Me Happy, As A Producer, I Loved You Actions When Your Feelings Change When Preparing For Your Music Video, I'm So Happy, Thanks For Working With Me For Making This Music Video Happen!
ReplyDeleteRina-Chan, I'm Really Glad You Get To Be My Number One... Your Cover Song Makes Me Happy!
ReplyDelete