August 12, 2026

Seems Like They Had Changed The Air Time For The Bad Guys 2

Comparison To The Time Changes (Previous Vs. New Time) 

Hey Guys, So, unfortunately, It Seems Like The Time Has Changed For Tomorrow's Airing Of The Bad Guys 2 On The Main HBO Channel, Previously, It Was Going To Air At 10:38 AM (Roughly 10:30 AM) And End At 11:38 AM, But Today, It Was Changed To 10:49 AM To 11:49 AM...

But Anyways, Here's A Trick For Myself To Catch The Bad Guys 2 Before I Miss It, According To My Logic, The Movie Will Air At 10:49 AM, So, I Set The Alarm For 10:30 AM (The Time To Prepare Myself For The Movie) And Another Timer For 10:45 AM (To When The Movie's New Air Time Starts) Anyways, So That's A Simple Trick, Right?

Anyways, I'm Quite Concered About The New Airing, But I'm Excited To Watch It! - R.T

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rina's Post Features!

Chitose Is in the Ramune Bottle Part 2 Is Coming Out Soon!

Hey Guys, So After I Previously Watched  Chitose-kun wa Ramune Bin no Naka/Chitose Is in the Ramune Bottle Back In October 07, 2025 , And An...