August 12, 2026

This Just In, The Bad Guys 2 Movie Will Air Tommorow, And The First Bad Guys Movie Will Air This Weekend!

This Just In,Tomorrow On August 13th, The Second Bad Guys 2 Movie Will Air For The Second Time On The Main HBO Channel, It Was Previously Aired Back In July Of Last Month, So It Will Be The Second Airing Of The Film Following It's Move From The HBO Family Channel, It Will Air Tomorrow Morning From 10:49 AM (Previously, It Was Stated For Be Aired At 10:30 AM, But It Got Changed) And It Will End At 11:49 AM (I Think It Possibly Ends At 12:00 PM, Or Maybe It Ends Before That Time) 

Anyways, I Missed On The Previous Airing (The First Airing Of The Movie) A Few Days Ago, So I Want To Catch It Again...









And Anyways, Good News, The First Bad Guys Movie Will Be Airing On Sunday, August 16th, In The Morning From 8:05 PM - 10:00 PM (So It Will Air In The Evening, I Thought It Was Going To Air In The Morning, But Anyways, I'm Really Hyped For The First Return Of The First Bad Guys Movie!)


Anyways, I'm Hyped Since It's The First Airing Of The First Bad Guys Movie In Years, And I'm Worried That The Bad Guys 2's HBO Airing Might Included A Localised Text Version (You Know, The One Where They Translate Signs In Another Language?) Or If It's Not, It Might Be The Original Text (In English) In The Spanish Audio Version (Like The One Previously Aired On HBO Family)

But For The First Bad Guys Movie That Is Airing (It Airs In The Studio Universal Channel, A Channel I Haven't Even Heard Before, But I'm Quite Concerned If They Also Air The Localized Version (Since I Haven't Seen This Channel Before, And Never Heard It's Spanish Dub, So It's My First Time Watching It)

Anyways, I'm Excited To Watch These In 2 Separate Days! - R.T
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rina's Post Features!

Chitose Is in the Ramune Bottle Part 2 Is Coming Out Soon!

Hey Guys, So After I Previously Watched  Chitose-kun wa Ramune Bin no Naka/Chitose Is in the Ramune Bottle Back In October 07, 2025 , And An...