August 11, 2026

Last Night, I Had A Dream That The Commissioner From The Bad Guys Was Sleeping With Me!

Hey Guys, So, After My Last Dream I Had Where I Tickled The Commissioner From The Bad Guys, last night on a Monday evening when I Went To Bed Yesterday, I Had A Dream Where The Commissioner From The Bad Guys Was Sleeping With Me!


So Anyways, Here's The Entire Story...


I feel like something is touching me. At first I thought it might be one of my pillows, but it feels more like something soft is touching me so I'm sure it's not my pillows. then what could it be?

"Hehe, you're so cute. I wonder if I should find such a cute person to sleep with tonight?" As I drifted into a drowsy state, enveloped in a pleasant sensation, I heard a soft voice that wasn't my pillows. All my sleep had vanished, and I opened my eyes wide. As I lay asleep on my pillow,  I turned my gaze towards the source of the sound. There, I saw a lady, with orange hair, and light skin, laying down next to me on my bed...

"Oh? Did I wake you up? I'm so sorry." Said The Strange Lady, "Well, The Commissioner Has Took You In And I Let You Sleep In My Bed, While Tiffany Fluffit Has Slept In The Couch, So I Wanted To Sleep With You, Pretty Comfortable, Right?" The Lady Said, I Knew That Lady, She Was The Commmissioner, Commissioner Luggins! 

"Shh, Now Don't Get Too Excited, It's The Nighttime, So I Just Wanted To Sleep With You, Okay?" Said Mrs. Luggins, I Can't Believe It, I Was Actually Sleeping With The Commissioner, My Favorite Fictional Character From A Franchise I Like, She Was With Me... 

Then, The Commissioner Then Petted My Head, "There, There, Mrs. Luggins Is With You Now..." She Said, Whispering In My Ear... Then,  I buried my face in Mrs. Luggins' Body, I Felt It with her softness and warmth with my face... 

Then, The Commissioner Snored, Her Breath Felt The Warmth Touching My Hair, While I Was In Her Comfy Chest... Then, I Felt It, The Commissioner Felt Me, When I Was Sleeping... I Was Warned When The Commissioner Wanted To Kiss Me In My Forehead, And She Did, Then, The Commissioner Let Out A Whisper, "You Are So Soft... You Are Very Cute..." 

Then, After That, We Slept Together, In The Commissioner's Bedroom... It's Just Like A Dream, Not Reality, Me, Sleeping With A Fictional Character That I Love, Had Came True...



Anyways, It's A Sweet Dream, I Love It, I Really Enjoyed The Sight Of Me Sleeping With The Commissioner, It's Very Cute, If I Ever Had A Comfort Character That I Slept With, It Will Be Mrs. Luggins From The Bad Guys! - R.T

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rina's Post Features!

Last Night, I Had A Dream That The Commissioner From The Bad Guys Was Sleeping With Me!

Hey Guys, So, After My Last Dream I Had Where I  Tickled The Commissioner From The Bad Guys , last night on a Monday evening when I Went To ...