Hi, Yes, More Bad Guys 2 On HBO, So Rina-Chan Board Is Gonna Talk About It!
Yeah, Same Spanish Dub, But The Opening Is Nonsense (The Film Was Released In 2025) It Says It Took Place 5 Years Ago (So 2021, Before The First Movie Was Released In 2022) But In The Present Day, It Takes Place In 2025, Then, I Don't Get The Recap Of The First Movie (But After Watching The First Movie, It Finally Made Sense)
Okay, Jumping To Theories, Some Characters, In The Job Interview Scene, There's 2 People In Shark's Interview, Are They A Couple? (Well, It's Showed In The Funeral, They Might Look Like A Couple) Well, In The Fight Event, Why Does The Announcer Guy Look Like That One Guy In The Blue? Are They Related? And At The End Of The Movie, Other Guys Show Up, Does That Mean Announcer Guy Has Kids? And The One Lady That Got Kicked Out Of The Wedding, Is She Related To Mr. Moon? (Because She Was Saying Hi To Him) And Also Is She The Mother Of Mr. Moon? And Is The Bride Mr. Moon's Wife? Is Jenny And Jim Related? What Happened To Craig? Are The 2 Black Suit Guys At The End Related? And Did Maureen Quit Her Job After The Diane Incident?
Well, I Have Been Happy Over Some Scenes That I Thought Were Serious, But I Try To Make Them Lighthearted, Well, The Scene Where Diane Got Exposed Made Me Excited, Because They Were Revealing Her Identity For The First Time Since The First Movie, And The Bad Guys Being Arrested After The Video, And The Funeral... Well, This Took A Turn Thanks To Humor...
Anyways, The Characters, Kitty Kat, You Have To Feel Sorry For Her (Since She Beat The Other Bad Girls In Space) And Getting Sent To Jail, Oh, And Also Planning That Video Heist, Now I Just Despise Kitty Kat, Well, The Commissioner Is Good, But She's My Top Favorite, While Diane And Tiffany Were Great, Mr. Wolf, Snake And Piranha Were Okay, And Also Doom And Pigtail Are Okay As Well (Aside From Being Buddies At The End) And Yeah, Mr. Marmalade, Yeah, He Sucked After The First Movie, I Just Hate His Design In The New Movie, It's Just Weird...
Also, Wolf/Diane Kitty Kat Space Fight Was Peak, And Also The Bad Guys As Secret Agents? Sign Me Up! But Also, Colorful End Credits Were Great, I Love How They Combined Black And White As Well, But I Hate The Song At The End, But Also, That One Scene With Marmalade In Space, Yeah, Not A Big Fan, I'm Anti-Marmalade After The First Movie...
Also, This Movie Was Awesome, Seeing It In Spanish, And The Excitement Sometimes, Really Makes It For A Great Day! Anyways, See You Soon! - R.T
No comments:
Post a Comment