Hey Guys, So, New Episode Of YumeMita Comes Out Tomorrow, And It's Episode 10, Really Hope This Goes Well!
But I Have A Problem That Has Been Dying To Be Fixed, And It's The Relationship Of Miyako And Viola, They Were Good Friends In Episode 6, But In Episodes 7-9, It Seems Like The Viola And Miyako Thing Fell Apart, So I Have Been Wondering If It Can Be Fixed, One Of The Biggest Problems In This Anime Is The Conflict Between 2 Characters (One Being A Rival Make Sense)
Really Hope Miyako Should Apologize To Viola Or Give Up... But It's Just A Story About Drama...
Anyways, Fans Have Been Speculating About Miyako/Viola's Future Before The Next Episode, So, I Really Hope The Fans Should Know Before The Next Episode Airs, Clearly, This Fan Is Better Knowing My Theory Rather Then Mine...
Anyways, Enjoy The Theories Before The Episode, And Have A Nice Day! - R.T


No comments:
Post a Comment