August 24, 2026

Great, Ricky Gervaris Sucks!

Hi, So Anyways, Ricky Gervaris Sucks, Why? He's Too Comedic And Funny, Yeah, I Remembered Seeing A Video Online About Him (You Can See It Here) His Voice Sound Like One Of Those 40-Something Kinda People (He's 65 Years Old Now, And Now He Has Rumors That He Is Going To Retire) Yeah, I Heard The News About His Rumors, So Now He Sucks... Man, I Want To See Old Ricky Gevaris Again, Not 65 Year Old Ricky Gevaris, See, This Is Why Voice Actors Age Aren't Funny Anymore...


Yeah, He Has Voice Acting Roles, But Look At His Voice, He Sounds Like A 60-Year Old Guy, Still A Middle Aged Man!


Sigh, End Of This Rant, Anyways, Ricky Gevaris, Love Him Or Hate Him, You Decide! - R.T





No comments:

Post a Comment

Rina's Post Features!

Guys, I Saw Cloudy With A Chance Of Meatballs Today, It's Good!

Hi Guys, I Saw Cloudy With A Chance Of Meatballs, I Had It On DVD, I Watched The First One, It's Really Good, I Like Flint And The Girl,...