August 24, 2026

I Don't Know What A Victorious Is, But They Announced A New Series!

Guys, They Announced A New Victoious Series. I Don't Know What A Victorous Is, But They Came Out With A New Trailer, Well, the show is set to premiere on October 15, 2026, Well, They Show Trina’s comeback to the iconic Hollywood Arts school as a substitute teacher, where she meets a new generation of eccentric, talented students, 


Title: Hollywood Arts — Victorious spinoff

Premiere date: Thursday, October 15, 2026 on Netflix

Format: 26‑episode season, split into two parts; the first half (including a two‑part pilot) debuts in October, with the rest releasing later

Cast: Daniella Monet (Trina Vega), Alyssa Miles, Peyton Jackson, Martin Kamm, Emmy Liu‑Wong, Erika Swayze, plus returning Victorious alumni Yvette Nicole Brown and Eric Lange





OMG, I Don't Have Netflix, But I'm Excited, Please Sign Me Up To Watch This (If I Can Find A Free Site To Watch It, It's Awesome!)

Here's A Comparison Of The New One VS Old Victorious...


Yeah, But If You Want More Old Victorious, Here You Go, A Clip, Also, Have A Nice Day, Bye!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Rina's Post Features!

We Got New Tablets In Our Class Today!

Hey! Today, Our Illustration And Animation Teacher Gave Us New Tablets, They Are School Tablets, And They Had Various Software Apps To Use! ...