Hello, An Old Friend Emailed me yesterday, Remember Chinatsu From Japan And Also My Pen Pal? Well, She's Back To Emailing Me Now, I'm Going To Share The Message She Said Yesterday!
"Hi Again, I Started School Yesterday, Sorry For Not Talking To You So Long, My Summer Was Really Good, I'm A 4th Year And Senior At Tokyo High School, Anyways, I'm Really Excited Because The Fall Sports Season Is Coming Up, And I'm Going To Play Basketball Again, And I Get To See Taiki-Kun Again, And Also He's Going To Play Badmition!"
And I Replied As Well, And Chinatsu Replied Yesterday, Very Quickly, Like A Fast Conversation!
My Message Was "That's Nice Chinatsu! I'm Also A Senior And A 4th Year Student! I'm Really Excited To See My Friends And My Classes, Also, I'm Not Doing A Sport This Year Since I'm Not Intrested In Sports, But I'm Glad Schools In Japan Like Yours Had Been Great!
And Chinatsu's Message Was "Wow, Thank You! It's Nice That You Are Having The Same Opinions As Mine! Really Hope I Get To Tryout For The Basketball Team, I Heard That They Are Getting A New Coach For The Team Since The Last One Retired"
Anyways, I Was Wondering About What To Answer About Chinatsu, So I Said "Wow, I Hope The new Coach Goes Well In Your Team, So, What's The New Coach Like?" I Hope Chinatsu Replies Soon...
- R.T
No comments:
Post a Comment