August 20, 2026

They Found Yuno And Showed Her Previous Band In Episode 10 Of YumeMita...

So, Episode 10 Of YumeMita, They Were Expecting Yuno To Be Found At The Beach, And It Was True, And That's Where She Ran Away To Be In, Oh, And They Spend It In A Small Piece Of Land Near The Beach, Pretty Strange, Isn't It? Well, It's Seem Like A Beach Trip To Find A Band Member Did Help The Plot, But They Spend Their Time Telling Stories And Eating Food To Survive!





Well, Another Thing I Noticed In This Episode Is Yuno's Old Band, Basically Yuno Had An Old Band, It Was Successful Thanks To Her, But Anyways, Yuno Had The Best Band Before MewType, And Also, I Just Knew That Yuno's Former Bandmates Have Different Bright Colored Hair Just Like Her, Very Cool!




Anyways, And The Episode Preview For Episode 11 Hints At A Possible Story For Yuno's Old Band, Well, I Think They Might Disband After The MewType Situation, But Anyways, At Least We Get To Show Yuno's Old Band And Her Members, But Also, I Hope In Episode 11 MewType Can Finally Escape The Island And See The Land Again, But Also, We Have 3 More Episodes To See If MewType Forms Again Thanks To Their Promise They Made, I'm Expecting Episodes 12-13 Where They Form MewType Again...

Anyways, End Of Episode Talk, See You Soon! - R.T



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rina's Post Features!

They Found Yuno And Showed Her Previous Band In Episode 10 Of YumeMita...

So, Episode 10 Of YumeMita, They Were Expecting Yuno To Be Found At The Beach, And It Was True, And That's Where She Ran Away To Be In, ...