August 10, 2026

I Had A Fanfiction Chapter Written Today Of My Bad Guys Fic!

Hey Guys, I Had Written Chapter 12 Of My Bad Guys Fanfic, I Previously Wrote It Back In June Of This Year, And It's Called "My Girlfriend, Commissioner Luggins, is big in many ways" And It's A Story Of A Point Of View Of I, The Main Character, Making The Commissioner My Girlfriend, It's A Sweet Story! And It's On Wattpad, And Also, This Is The Only Bad Guys Fanfic I Wrote About My Favorite Character (It Seems Like There Exists A Few Commissioner Fics Out There...) 

Also, Here's My Chapter Here (This Is The Original Draft Version, Not The Wattpad Version...) Anyways, I Hope Everyone Gets To Enjoy My Chapters! - R.T



No comments:

Post a Comment

Rina's Post Features!

Guess What? New Honest Trailers Coming Tomorrow For The New Avatar Movie!

Hey Guys, Guess What? Another Honest Trailers Video Coming Tomorrow On YouTube, It's Their Take On The New Animated Avatar Movie, The Ne...