August 21, 2026

Managed To See Niko-San, The Theater Class President At The Library Today At Celota!

Hi Guys, So, Niko-San, The President Of The Theater Class At Celota, At The Library Today, She Is Returning A Book To The Library, And i Just Realised That She Has The Same Lunch Period As me And Ui, And Niko Said To Me, "Tell Your Sister, Asuka, A Former Member Of The Theater Class, That I Said Hi!" Well, That Was Nice Of Niko-Chan To Mention My Sister, And Now, Niko-Chan is A Senior At Celota, And This Is Her Second year of being In The Theater Class As A Member And President!


Well, It's Nice To See One Of Asuka's Old Friends And The Best Student Of The Theater Class At Celota! - R.T

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rina's Post Features!

I Made A New Friend At School Today, Her Name Was Willow Mace!

Hi, So, I Made A New Friend At School Today, Her Name Is Willow Mace, She's A First Year At Celota Arts, And She's Part Of The Theat...