August 21, 2026

Well, I Managed To Pull For Yuzuha In Zenless Zone Zero...


Hi Again, I Played Zenless Zone Zero Today, And I Tried To Pull For Yuzuha Using My Master Tapes And Polychromes To Pull For Her, Her Attacks Were Pretty Cute, And I Wanted To Get Her... I Tried Several Times To Pull For Her...

Well, I'm Left With Zero Master Tapes And 2 Polychromes Left, And I Have An S-Rank Pull In 14 Tries... I Hope For Yuzuha To Come, Since I Have My Log-In Bonuses Claimed (8 More Attempts To Get My Master Tapes, And I Think It Will Be 8 More Times To Pull, 14-8 = 6 Pulls Left...) 

Well, It's Going To Be My Second Attempt To Pull For Yuzuha If I Get My Master Tapes! - R.T

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rina's Post Features!

Guys, They Announced New Characters And An Anime Series In Umamusume!