August 16, 2026

Rina-Chan Had Managed To Read The Manga Version Of Draw This Then Die, It Really Adapts The Anime Adaptation Well!

Hi, So Rina-Chan Board Has Managed To Secure The Manga Version Of The Draw This Then Die Manga, I Read The First Few Chapters Of The First Volume, And The Style Is Really Great, It's Cute, Cool And Cartoony, And It Really Adapts The Anime Version Well (Since The Chapters Are Based On The Anime's Episodes)

Also, I Like How The Plot Is Cool And Artistic, Compared To The Anime, And I Hope To Read More Of The Manga Soon! 




















Here I Come, Volume 2~! I Hope To See You Again! - R.T









 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rina's Post Features!

I Finally Watched The New Loona And Octavia Short That Everyone Was Talking About, And My Thoughts On It!

  Hey Guys, Since Everyone Was Talking About The New Helluva Boss Short About Loona And Octavia, I Decided It To Check It Out Since I Love L...