August 16, 2026

They Revealed The White Arcana Form In Detective Precure!

So, The Recent Episode Of Detective Precure Came Out, And It's Ending Had Been Changed, What I Noticed Is That Cure Arcana Shadow Has Changed Into White (According To The White Arcana Rumors That I Saw Before This)


But Anyways, This Was The Design That Was Hinted Before The Reveal Of It, But My Thoughts On The New Arcana Design Are Mixed, I Like The Design, But It's Too Different Compared To Her Previous Design,









Here's The Ending That Was Featured In The End Of The Episode!


With The White Arcana Hype Going Strong After It Aired, It Seems Like She Will Debut In Future Episodes, I Do Not Know! But The Ending Marks The First Appearance Of Cure Arcana White, I'm Now Calling Her "Cure Arcana White" As An Opposite To Cure Arcana Shadow...

Anyways, Me And Cocoa Have Strong Opinions On White Arcana's Design, But We Like It, See You Soon, Bye-Bye! - R.T



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rina's Post Features!

(Wait, What?) Just when I thought Arcana turned white, she turned black, Is She Getting A New Alternative Dark Form?

  Well, After Arcana Shadow Turned White, The Next Episode Preview Showed An Alternative Version Of Arcana, This New Form Shows A Red And Bl...