August 16, 2026

(Wait, What?) Just when I thought Arcana turned white, she turned black, Is She Getting A New Alternative Dark Form?

 


Well, After Arcana Shadow Turned White, The Next Episode Preview Showed An Alternative Version Of Arcana, This New Form Shows A Red And Black Hybrid, It Seems Like A New Dark Version Of Arcana, And She Is Also Carrying A Scythe, So She Might Become The Reaper As Well, Or Maybe A Vampire-Style...


Well, Here's The Next Episode Preview, Showcasing The Dark Arcana, Episode 30 Will Be Great, I Hope We Get To See The Dark Arcana In The Next Episode! - R.T



No comments:

Post a Comment

Rina's Post Features!

I Finally Watched The New Loona And Octavia Short That Everyone Was Talking About, And My Thoughts On It!

  Hey Guys, Since Everyone Was Talking About The New Helluva Boss Short About Loona And Octavia, I Decided It To Check It Out Since I Love L...