August 17, 2026

Yesterday I Saw The Bad Guys, The First One On TV!

Hi Guys, Sorry About Yesterday, But Anyways, I Watched The Bad Guys, The First One On TV Yesterday, It Was On Studio Universal, Really Great Movie, But I Enjoyed The Spanish Dub, It's Really Fun, I Haven't Seen The Spanish Dub Of The First One, But It's Really Good, It's Called "Los tipos malos" And It's Even Better Then The Second One, Also, It's A Great Dub, Unfortunately, It Is Cut To 10 Parts Due To Commericals (10 Parts = 10 Commerical Breaks, That's What Studio Universal Does, And They Mostly Show Promos For Movies On Their Own Channel Or Generic Commericials) 


Anyways, My Favorite Characters Of This Movie Were Diane, Luggins And Tiffany, So I Managed To Take Pictures Of These 3 Characters, I Did Not Get Videos, Sadly, Also I Did Not Add Pictures (I Took A Lot, But I Don't Want To Post Them For Reasons... I Managed To Get Some Images On The Web Instead, LOL)









So Anyways, See You Soon! - R.T


No comments:

Post a Comment

Rina's Post Features!

I Toured My 4th Year Of Celota Arts!

  Hi Guys, Rina-Chan Here, Well, Since School Is Starting, I Managed To Tour The School Of Celota Arts/Celota Arts Academy, I'm Now A Se...