September 30, 2026

Happy Early Christmas~! I Managed To Pull For The Christmas Banner In Umamusume!

 Hi~! Rina-Chan Board Here, I Just Tried By Best Today By Pulling The Christmas Banner In Umamusume (Since Christmas Is My Favorite Holiday, I Had To Pull This Banner!)


I Really Want Daiwa Scarlet, Since Her Crown And Dress Are Too Cute, But I Ended Up Getting Both Christmas Vodka And Daiwa Scarlet!




Anyways, I'm Now Left With 700 Carats... I Guess Having Too Much Carats To Pull These Two Were Easy...


I Was Supposed To Save Up For Helios' Banner In A Few Months, Well, I Might Have To Start Collecting Carats For A Few Days...


- R.T






No comments:

Post a Comment

Rina's Post Features!

Hey! I Managed To Come Up With An Excellent Idea For My Bad Guys Fanfiction!

 Hello, Previously, On  September 04, 2026 , I Previously Published Chapter 5 Titled "Encounter With The Disguise" From My Fanfict...