September 30, 2026

Hey! I Managed To Come Up With An Excellent Idea For My Bad Guys Fanfiction!

 Hello, Previously, On September 04, 2026, I Previously Published Chapter 5 Titled "Encounter With The Disguise" From My Fanfiction, "The Fox And Her Shadow" It's A Bad Guys Fanfic, And I Came Up With This Idea For Chapter 6!


Anyways, So This Chapter Continues About What Happened In Chapter 5, The Crimson Paw Impostor Managed To Defeat All Of The Bad Guys Who Tried To Fight It, Then, Diane Throws The Diamond That She Was Protecting Throughout The Party To The Impostor, Then Diane Gets Ready To Fight With The Crimson Paw Impostor...


Basically, These Were Ideas Based On This Page And This Page (This Is The Latest Page Of The Comic) Anyways, I Think This Counts For My Page Idea For My "Novel" Of My Fanfic...


Anyways, I Will Write The Script On It Soon Until More Pages Of It Comes Out (Since The Original Comic Has 69 Pages And 4 Chapters, While My Story Has 5 Chapters And Possibly 5 Pages)


Anyways, I Hope I Can Share Updates With This Fic, And Also, Here Are The Images For Reference, See You Soon, Bye-Bye! - R.T









No comments:

Post a Comment

Rina's Post Features!

Hey! I Managed To Come Up With An Excellent Idea For My Bad Guys Fanfiction!

 Hello, Previously, On  September 04, 2026 , I Previously Published Chapter 5 Titled "Encounter With The Disguise" From My Fanfict...